Now available to purchase from the Crowd Supply website is the programmable wireless macropad featuring 16 RGB mechanical hot swappable keys and two rotary RGB encoders. The open source design features a ESP32 module to connect to your device via Bluetooth and the macropad supports connections to Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and more. The DeepDeck ESP32 wireless macropad is available from $49 and funding will end on Nov 10, 2022 at 03:59 PM PST.
“DeepDeck configuration is easy! You don’t need to install any software. Just activate Configuration Mode, connect DeepDeck to a Wi-Fi access point, and direct your browser to the built-in webserver (much like you would when configuring a home router). And you can do all of that with a smartphone, so you don’t even need a computer!”
Programmable wireless macropad
“Write code? Easily map DeepDeck’s keys and knobs to frequently used shortcuts in your favorite IDE, be it VS Code, Arduino IDE, Eclipse, or something else. You can use DeepDeck to write code, switch tabs, map bookmarks, move back and forth, etc. Dabble in design? Map different views, layers, and shortcuts in KiCad, Illustrator, Solid Works, and other such platforms. The knobs allow you to configure many of the built-in tools faster and more intuitive than using your mouse or a standard keyboard. Edit audio or video? Improve your workflow by mapping DeepDeck’s knobs to various controls for a clean, fluid experience when using Reaper, Adobe Premier, etc.”
- 4 x 4 (16 total) interchangeable, hot-swappable mechanical keys
- Two rotary encoders with push buttons
- RGB LEDs on each key
- RGB LEDs on encoders for additional feedback
- Programmable RGB interactions
- Expansion ports to integrate other sensors (like a gesture sensor)
- 64 x 128 OLED screen
- Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (via ESP32)
- Battery powered
- On-screen menu for basic set up
- Complete web-based interface for full customization of keys, macros, etc.
- Can use APIs to connect to a wide variety of online services
Source : Crowd Supply
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.